Here you can order a portrait from electronic photo,
delivery to London, Birmingham, Dublin, New York, Houston and other cities
1. Select a picture from which you would like to get the portrait (preferably photo must be of a good quality). If possible, prepare the additional photos where the person’s face is in another perspective (this will help the artist).
If it is difficult for you to choose which photo is the best for the picture, you can contact us, send us the photos and we will help you.
2. Determine materials for the picture: pencil, watercolour, oil, acrylic (on canvas on hardboard or a canvas on a stretcher), pastel, ink, colourful pencils or others. See the gallery of materials.
3. Determine the desired size of the portrait. See Formats.
We take a downpayment – 50%. Work on your order begins after receipt of downpayment. Information on transfer payment.
If you need the frame, you should transfer its full value together with the pre-payment. To find out the current value of the frame, please contact us. Account for transfer payment.
Please note that the portrait will have an abstract background, not the one that is on the photograph, that you sent us. If the portrait is made with pencil or Indian ink it is hatching, if portrait is coloured – there is a coloured background chosen by artist. You can see the examples in the gallery at the bottom of the page.
This means that we will replace all the items that are in the portrait behind people with abstract background that will fit the mood of the portrait. If you want them to stay – let us know.
5. We do the work and send you a photo of it.
What if you do not like something in the portrait?
This happens very rarely, but if it happens, if the mistakes have been made on our part, and not because the customer did not accurately set the task, provided low-quality images, and the like, we will make changes in the portrait free of charge, or completely alter it free of charge, or refund the downpayment.
If the portrait is not perfect due to the fault of the customer, making edits is also possible, however, you may need to provide an additional payment.
6. You transfer the remainder of the sum for order, tell us information about you for delivery and we send you the work. See Delivery.
Also, you have another option for the delivery, we can scan your portrait in high resolution and send you the quality copy by e-mail. In this case, you will save time and money for the shipment. Then you can print the drawing on any size, on paper or on a canvas.
This service has already benefited a large number of our customers from UK, Germany, USA, Australia, Spain, Canada, and other countries and they are very satisfied with the result!
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will advise you.
1. Branded signature can be placed on the portrait: Mishenin Art. If you do not want to see the signature on the portrait, please let us know.
2. Photo of the portrait you’ve ordered can be placed in the Gallery (after we will give you the portrait). If you do not want such a publication, or want us to do it later, please let us know.
Gallery of portraits drawn by Mishenin Art studio artists
|Click here to order a portrait|